Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Bass Pro Fitness Challage



Everyone loved my shirt

Here I am before the race 20 pounds overweight, with a swollen up ankle from a fall during my long run last weekend just hoping I can survive today's race.  I dropped down from the 50k to the 25k event becuase my training didn't go as I had planned.

I Haven't written much about my training becuase my training has not gone that good.  I'm old and a few injuries and pains kept me from my workouts.  I promise I will fill you in on the race soon.

Needless to say I got a few trail runs in with my longest being 10 miles, which is 6 miles shorter than the 25k distance I will be running today.  I think I can make it if my ankle holds up.  Jami wrapped it for me but it is hurting and very swollen.
The left leg is hurting

1 comment:

  1. I Haven't written much about my training becuase my training has not gone that good. I'm old and a few injuries and pains kept me from my workouts. trail runner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated.